From a good article in Gibbon (http://www.appdesignvault.com/start-advice/)
- Don't expect overnight success - Tweet this
- It's never been easier to make amazing apps, if you are considering it: go for it!
- Don't target a niche that will only pay 99c for your app.
- Hire a designer
- Don't lose faith, take more risks!
- Asymco.com, ben-evans.com and listening to The Critical Path.)
- For this to be an enjoyable living you need the enjoy the process and people involved.
- Sometimes having less features can be your biggest competitive advantage